Wednesday, October 15, 2008

YES on Prop 8: ads and videos

Over the past couple months, I've seen quite a few commercials opposing Prop 8, but none in support of it. I was curious to see them so I went on YouTube and found a couple. They also have other videos in support of Prop 8 (which aren't shown on TV) that I think are really great. Politics aren't my strong point, so I really like ones that are plain, simple and to the point.

Like this one:


I may not understand all the legal aspects that go along with Prop 8, but I do know that I don't want my future children being taught that same sex marriage is okay. We need Prop 8 to pass in order to protect our children.

I really don't want this to happen:


Here is another TV ad in support of Prop 8:

And I really like this video:
"The Best Gift"


No comments: